Statistics assignment help services are among the most sought-after assignment services online. Students undertaking statistics courses find it difficult to solve most of the assignments on their own and some who do end up with poor grades.
The highly frustrating nature of these assignments is mainly due to the broad nature of statistics as a whole. With so many interlinked procedures, analysis methods and mathematical formulae, the subject becomes more confusing to these novice statisticians who certainly require guidance. The study of statistics as we know today is also very advanced and has highly evolved thanks to the massive technological advances we have today. Statistics is one of the fields that rely heavily on computer technologies to obtain, store, and analyze data.
Best Assignment Support is one of the best providers of statistics assignment help online. We provide solutions for all statistics assignments and our services cover all the branches of statistics. With our help and guidance, good grades in any statistics assignment you encounter is a certainty which you can easily achieve.
Overview of Statistics
Statistics is a branch of mathematics that deals with data collection, analysis, and presentation. Statistical methods today are applied in a wide range of fields for problem-solving. These include Scientific research fields, academia, industrial fields, and social sciences. Broadly, statistics can be categorized into descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. Descriptive statistics is the branch that tends to be inclined towards quantitative analysis. Inferential statistics is mainly based on the probability theory.
Descriptive Statistics- Descriptive statistics include methods of summarizing data and categorizing the sample in quantitative groups. These methods mainly tend to review how the variables vary across given predefined measures. Some of the methods here include:
I. Measures Of Central Tendency– These are measures of distribution that revolve around a central figure. They include Mean, Mode, and Median.
II. Dispersion– These methods give information on how the members of the distribution tend to depart from the central figure. These methods include variance, standard deviation, range, etc.
Inferential Statistics- Inferential statistics use data analysis to deduce the properties of the underlying probability distribution. It is majorly based on assumptions where the characteristics of the sample data are assumed to be a representation of those of the larger population. Some of the techniques used here include sampling, hypothesis testing, clustering and classification, Bayesian inference, etc.
Statistical Topics We Provide Help In
In academia, statistics have been broken down into several sub-fields; all of which we offer assignment help in. These include:
1. Biostatistics– Biostatistics is a branch of statistics that deals with the application of statistical methods in the study of animals and plants. It involves designing experiments, collecting data from those experiments, analyzing, and interpreting the results. Some of the fields under biostatistics include genetics, ecology, and population dynamics.
2. Actuarial Science– This is a field that mainly deals with risk assessment in the insurance industry. Both mathematical and statistical methods are applied by actuaries to come up with accurate risk assessment reports. Such reports are important for both the business and the clients.
3. Econometrics– This is the application of statistics on economics. Statistical methods are used to analyze economic data in order to obtain economic relationships. These relationships are then used for strategic decision-making.
4. Business Intelligence– BI encompasses the technological tools and techniques used by organizations to analyze business information. The main aim of BI is to provide a simpler interpretation of big data and use that information to discover new opportunities and ensure the long-term stability of the business.
5. Business Statistics– Mainly involves the applications of statistical methods in business. These include data collection and analysis for purposes of decision-making and strategic investments.