Users should carefully read the terms and conditions before using the services offered by the website. The terms and condition are applicable to the visitors and users of our site.
I. Content attained from this website is copyrighted and it is exclusively owned by BestAssignmentSupport.com. However, users can attain a print of the content for non-commercial use only.
II. Content from this site cannot be modified and used for commercial purpose.
III. All the rights stipulated in this policy are reserved only for BestAssignmentSupport.com.
Limitation on Use
1. Users should be at least 10 years old to subscribe to our services at BestAssignmentSupport.com. Students under this age limit may exploit our services through their guardian’s guidance or consent.
2. The outcome of the services offered are personal. Users should not transfer the rights to use or access the materials attained to a third party. Such an action can only occur after a mutual understanding between our website and a user.
3. A user has limited authority to use the offered services for personal use. They should not under any circumstance use the services offered for commercial purposes. A user can download, copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, publish, perform or reproduce information attained from BestAssignmentSupport.com only with written consent.
4. By using or registering for the services provided by BestAssignmentSupport.com a user affirms that they will use the information provided by our tutors as a study guide only. A user will not use the guide as the final work for the course grade or credit.
5. Violation of the stipulated terms and condition of BestAssignmentSupport.com or any related services will lead to the termination of our services to a user.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
I) We will not be held responsible for delays or interruption that may occur when a user’s tries to access our website. Important to note is that we are always ready to assist our users.
II) We will not take responsibility if there is data loss on a network, server or PC.
III) The software used for our services is from trustworthy vendors which have been well-tested. Our experts will ensure users attain the best experience. Important to note is that we do not offer guarantees that access to our website will be without any errors.
IV) We can at any time suspend access to our website for purposes such as scheduled updates or maintenance to our website.
V) We will not be held responsible whenever a user is unable to access our website due to failures of equipment’s or links which are beyond our jurisdiction.
VI) We will not be responsible if a student’s fail in their academic programs. This is because BestAssignmentSupport.com is a subjective matter. We have a team of professional assignment tutors who do their best to ensure students excel.
VII) We will offer reworks on instances whereby students have attained poor grades as a result of using our services. Important to note is that there will be no refunds whatsoever. This is because each assignment or homework assistance is viewed as a product and once it has been handed to a student it is viewed as a solid product.
Price and Payment
a) No work will be started if we do not receive any part payment and we will send the work after receiving the full payment that has been agreed between us in writing.
b) We are not responsible for any charges that your bank will charge on the transaction.
c) You will pay the total amount under these terms by the specified means, without any deduction or counterclaim. If we owe you any reimbursement, we will return that in no later than 30 days from the date on which we have agreed to reimburse you.
The Information You Give Us
I) You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information in a timely manner as we may require about yourself and the Works. We need this information to provide you with the Works.
II) You are responsible to provide us with all relevant requirements relating to your order when you place your order with us. Based on the requirements submitted through our online order form, we will provide you a quote. Should you supply further requirements later, these will not be taken into account when completing your order. Completion of additional requirements is subject to availability and may incur a further charge.
III) You agree to send all relevant assignment criteria and learning outcomes in accordance with the timescales specified in our email accepting your order.
IV) If you have any supporting reference material, information or additional instructions for the Writer, this must be sent to us by email as soon as possible.
V) You agree to cooperate with the Writer throughout the project if the Writer requires any further information or guidance on the Works.
VI) If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any delay or omission on your part, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- You acknowledge the internet is an open medium and where you specify delivery by email or by downloading from our Website, you accept the risk of delivery. All the work that we deliver is through an electronic medium (email) and no hard copies will be sent to your address.
- We ensure that all works are provided within the agreed time frame. If we are unable to do so, you will be notified by email to arrange a modified delivery date or we will return the money that you have paid according to the section "Price and Payment".
- We may deliver the Works in instalments if the complete Works are not available for delivery.
- If the performance of our obligations under this Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
Taxes, Duties and Import Restrictions
We do not have any knowledge of the laws in your country and you are responsible for purchasing "Works" that you are lawfully able to import, and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
1. Charges: We reserve the sole right to charge a subscription fee or membership fee for the use of our services
2. Severability: If one of the terms and condition become difficult to enforce as a whole or a part of it, the other section of the contract will not be affected
4. Termination: We have the right to terminate our services as a part or at any given point in time without prior notice
5. Entire Agreement: The latest terms and condition updated on our website will supersede any agreement made between our BestAssignmentSupport.com and our customers.
6. Subscription: By subscribing or registering for our services. The user will have accepted to receive a subscription email from BestAssignmentSupport.com. The user will also receive promotional and service update emails.
You cannot cancel the "Works" we provide to you as we are writing solution according to the specifications provided by you. Once you have received a mail from our automatic order acceptance mail delivery system. For any loss of mail, we are not responsible.
All Works are non-refundable as the Works we provide to you are prepared to your personal specification and are personalized for you. Please refer to any point of dissatisfaction to our complaints department by completing our complaints form. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use all reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you within 7 working days of you have contacted us, provided you contact us within the timescales.
In the event that your original requirements have not been met, we will use our reasonable endeavours to arrange for the Writer engaged to complete your assignment to amend the Works providing you have notified us within 7 days after delivery of the order (or within 7 days of receipt of the first half, and 14 days of the full paper in the case of a dissertation). If you do not contact us within this time, you will be deemed to have accepted that the Works meet your requirements.
When notifying us that your original requirements have not been met, you must clearly set out in writing what the Writer has missed and forward your original email containing your initial request to us. You must ensure that you have read the whole of the Works and covered every point before sending an amendment request as amendments will only be made once.
If you submit an amendment request after the specified time frame in the time clause or the amendment request is not in line with your original order requirements, we may provide you with a quote for these additional amendments. Any such amendments are subject to the Writer/Expert being available to make the amendments within the timescale agreed and will only be made once payment has been received in full.
We, or our Content suppliers, may make improvements or changes to our Website, the Content, or to any of the Works, at any time and without advance notice.
You are advised that Content and Works may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Commentary, information and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such commentary, information or materials by you, any visitor to our Website or anyone who may be informed of its content.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
1. The adequacy or appropriateness of the Works for your purpose.
2. The truth or accuracy of any information given on our Website or in the Works.
3. Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Works for a particular purpose.
4. Compatibility of our Website or Works with your equipment software or telecommunications connection.
5. Compliance with any law.
6. Non-infringement of any right.
7. Our Website may contain links to other internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
8. Whilst we will make reasonable effort to ensure that the Works meet a stipulated standard, we do not guarantee your mark and will not be held liable in any way for a failure to meet the required mark.
9. Whilst we make every reasonable endeavour to ensure client confidentiality, we cannot take responsibility for the content of any attachments you send to us and any personal details that they may contain. It is your responsibility to remove any personal details that may be contained within attachments as these may be forwarded to your writer without the details being removed.
Permitted Use of Work
- You are not permitted to submit the Works as your own, either in whole or in part and in doing so, would constitute a breach of our copyright in such Works. In doing so, you automatically forfeit your rights to use the Work in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree not to resell, distribute or post to any website any Works provided hereunder.
- You agree that any views expressed in the Works are opinions only and have been provided merely as academic support and do not constitute professional advice in any way.
- You further agree that the Works should be used solely for research or reference purposes.
- You acknowledge that any decision to use our services or the Works is made on your own initiative and you agree that neither we nor our Writers are in any way liable for any decision made by you to use our services or Works which may breach your institution's rules, regulations or guidelines.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of our website.
You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of our website, or any software used on our website, and that you will not permit any other person to do so.
You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution. Examples of violations are: Accessing data unlawfully or without consent, Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures, Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing or "crashing", Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, Taking any action in order to obtain goods to which you are not entitled (including but not limited to "cardholder not present" fraud).
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of: Any violation of system security as set out above, Your use of Our Website, Any other breach or violation of this agreement by you, The infringement by you, or by any other user of your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website in unavailable at any time or for any period.
A) Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, reasonable costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us, including reasonable lawyers' fees, arising in any way either directly or indirectly out of, your use of our Website and/or the Works, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
B) Contractual Limitation: This clause sets out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees or Writers) to you in respect of any breach of contract; any use made by you of our Works or any part of them; and any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Contract.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability: for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
Subject to clause 14 (B) and 14 (C), we shall not be liable for: loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of Works, loss of contract, loss of use, loss of corruption of data or information or any special indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs damages charges or expenses.
Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the price paid or payable for the Works.
Rights of Third Parties
Nothing in this agreement or on our website shall confer on any third party any benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
1. Severability: If any of these Terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void, and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these Terms.
2. Force Majeure: We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, our own employees, system downtime or third-party email misdirection.
3. Dispute Resolution: In the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with, these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation